CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 13, 2010

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.

  1. BookWorm- I love reading especially about the war.It is because if we did not learn about history we will repeat it.
  2. Sleeping Beauty- I love to sleep.I can sleep 24/7.Thats not my problem at all.As for me the beauty sleep is very important.
  3. Driving-I can release my stress by driving to the town.As for me, It is a way of unwind.
  4. Choosy-I think so because i wants everything in a very good condition.
  5. Shopaholic-Kinda a shopaholic girls.I love to buy something that unique.The most important things that i love to do online shopping to buy a new book.
  6. Hot-tempered- Sometimes i can be hot-temper person.Especially when someone disturb or spoilt my stuff. 
  7. Kind-Everyone have their own kindness.And i believe that i also has my own kindness.
  8. Family Type-Family comes first.I am a family type person.I will consider my family point of view first in order to make my decision.
  9. Antisoc- I dont really like the crowd.I love to stay in my room and do my reading or meditate.
p/s Whatever happen in future,i still who i am in past.

0 comments: