CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 16, 2010

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.

  1. I wish i never met him because he taught me about love.The most important thing is i never forget the way he love me.Now we are Bestfriend.Till death do us apart.
  2. I wish i never moves to SMKDOB.It is because i am unable to learn Arabic.On the other hand, i will never regret my schoolday because i learnt lots of thing at SMKDOB.So,it is fair and square.:)
  3. I wish i never eat a lot.It is because i was put on weight.
  4. I wish i never yell and being misunderstanding.But its too late to regret my day.He's gone.(Mmg pun sbab bkan jodoh aku..)
  5. I wish i never buy that cage.Betty doesnt has its freedom.
  6. I wish i never DO SOMETHING WRONG.but i cant because i am not perfect.Allah please guide,I need Your guidance.

0 comments: