CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Dec 14, 2010

Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.


  1. Loyal- I hate traitor.so watch out.Always be loyal to me.I guarantee that we will be friend's forever..
  2. Do shopping with me-I love shopping or hang out.So let's do it together.
  3. Time-Give me time.Sometimes i need to spend my day alone.So,just leave me alone.I will be OK after a while.
  4. Busybody-I hate someone that too busybody .I hate people when they are trying to interfere with my personal thing.
  5. Chocolate-Do give me a chocolate whenever i am in a bad mood. Its like a magic spell.It will change my mood immediately.As Hlovate could say that chocolate as a comfort food.
  6. Book-Enough to give a book on my birthday.I dont deserve the expensive present,just give me a book to win my heart.
  7. DonT argue-Just say yes to whatever i had said. I hate argument.
  8. Forget me not-Dont forget me in ur prayers.Always remember me in ur prayers.
p/s Im just a simple person.

0 comments: