CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Apr 28, 2011

My Reading List

Just came back from KLBIF.Such a tiring day but at the end of the day i can have a big grin. It is because i have a sunshine inside me. I had a new book. So,here is my new reading list:
  1. Contengan Jalanan by Hlovate. Latest collection from my favourite author. I love the way the author wrote the story. It has islamic view and at the same time there are some teenagers issue and their favourite.
  2. O Singapore by Catherin Lim. It is the collection of short story. And the most important thing it has literature elements.
  3. 7 Hari Mencintaiku by Siti Rosmizah. I met the author and got her autograph.
  4. Kuasa Kepimpinan AL-FATEH by Ustaz Syaari. I love the story of Sultan Muhamad AL-FATEH. He is such an inspiring leader. I love him. I also got the autograph from this author and he wish that i could found my AL-FATEH. Aminn..
  5. Kompilasi Aku Terima Nikahnya by Ustaz Harizal Abdul Jamil. It is preparation for my future. Maybe one fine day i will meet my AL-FATEH and it is my early preparation.As for me, book will helps a lot.
Tomorrow I will go to KLBIF again because i had limited time today. I did not able to look around and  buy another book. InsyaAllah ...

0 comments: