CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 21, 2010

There's No More..


Fell in love with you was my biggest mistake but sorry i cant denied that I LOVE YOU  the day before and stopped on the day you told me that we are just friends.I believe that you will found the true love with your future fiance. Moreover, you will get blessing because she was chosen by your mother. I am always happy for everything that happen between us. I had enough experiences and i still have a long journey. My journey will stop when the time i closed my eyes forever. Thank you for being there even just for a short time. You just leave a footprint. It just like leaving a footprint on the sand of the beach.It will erase as soon as the wave comes.Bye Bye dear. It is now the time for me to moves on. No more Boys. Now girls rules,boys drool...

 It is now the time to think and focus on the final examination.It is around the corner. I need to struggle because my journey start from this path. Please Dont Meet MR.FAILURE...

P/S: Shoot for the sun. Because it helps to light up ur lives. Dont shoot for moon because it will makes you being a negligent by it brightness and beautifulness..

0 comments: