CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sep 21, 2010

Allah..please save my little angel...




Dear,
       i hope you always in the pink of health but i knew the truth. I care much about you. I knew that you dont deserve that. But everything was put under ur fate. I was pray that there was nothing about ur health. I hope that the result is lying. I want to see the final result. i will do anything in case you need my help. I will be the donor for you. Dont worry about anything because Allah and your family always by ur side.
      Dont worry too much.. We care about you. Everyone loves you. Please follow the healthy diet. You will recover soon. kakak syg kamu more than what you know. You dont deserves that. Now, i cant wait to go back this week. Miss you and i want to see you.

p/s please GWS..kakak syg kamu...

0 comments: