CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Aug 19, 2010

My Love Letter..

 I wrote this letter for the writing class purposes. It wasnt related to anybody in my life....It just for Miss Hameeda class but i really like my own love letter...(*-*)
Dear my love,


I hope you are in the pink of health. I miss you so much. For your information, I am very well. Besides, I am very glad to hear that you will be back to celebrate this Hari Raya with me. Furthermore, I have waited so long for this moment.

My Dear,

I know you are very busy this moment but I still want to give this last love letter before you come back to Malaysia. I want you know how much I miss you. By the way, your face always comes in my dream. So, I will never forget your charming face with your hazel eyes. I miss those things.

I love you so much and it is very important for me to express my feeling. I wish I could express this feelings in person while holding your hand and looking deep into your hazel eyes. Since we are physically separated by 10000 miles, I felt that by writing a love letter for you, it could be the best way to express my feeling towards you.

I know it is very difficult for us to undergo the long distance relationship but i always keep your words in my minds that ‘if I love you, trust you ’. That quote always makes me feel that we are emotionally connected. After all, it is said that "True Love" is boundless and immeasurable and overcomes all forms of adversity. In truth, if it is genuine, it will grow stronger with your tenderness towards me. And personally, i believe that our love will grow stronger as the time passes by.

My love, I miss you a lot. You are my prince charming and I miss your CK One smell. It is very tempting to me. My dear, every day when I wake up I will see your photo. It was giving inspiration to me. You are the only one in my life. Nobody will replace you. And I hope we will last forever. You mean a lot to me. By the way, now I am just counting the day to meet you at the airport.

Before I put down my pen, I want to let you know that the greatest love comes with the trust. So, trust me in whatever I am doing. You are the only one in my heart. Nobody will replace you as my lover. I am counting the days to meet you. Let it be the sweetest moment in our life because we hadn’t met for a year. So, meet you on this 2nd September. I love you so much.

Yours forever,

.................................

p/s doesnt related to anyone else in my life...

0 comments: