CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Apr 27, 2010

Its My life!!



















Softball....Softballl...Softball.
Its my favourite games.Now i am still in learning process of softball technique.Its quite interesting.The best position is pitcher.I love it.And because of it i get 9 mark.Its the highest i guess.Thats y i love to be a PITCHER...
Stop the softball part,Now lets turn to my life's part...
ITS INTERESTING,
I starts to open my heart to someone that are not related to the armed forces.I like him but its too early to tell him.I just in the state of recognize to each other.My journey is still long.I will having a lot more challenges to face.Favourite anecdotes is "Let them know that you love him before its too late".He is adorable like kitten...hahahaha...
ITS MY LIFE,
"Please living life to the fullesT".Dont wait till the last hour to do everything.And thats my life..I love the way i live....
THATS CALLED ENGLISH TEACHER,
Its called a TESLIAN graduate when they can do the thing that others teacher cant do.They are always love to be drama quenn and i love that...Go English teacher.And the most important thing is grammar.Grammar is the root of language.Grammar power is the most important aspect...CHAIYOK FATIN AMEERA....

0 comments: