CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Mar 6, 2012

Long Live Girls Guide...

Dear Princess,
(Please imagine that I am a princess)


                    For the first time, I am joining GIRLS GUIDE. OMG...I cannot imagined how can I being sincere. I love KRS so much. But I always say that I have grown up, so why not just choose the unifrom that suits women. the choices is not ours but the administration makes choices for us. So, now GIRL GUIDES being my priority. I love girls guides. It teaches me a lot of new things. GIRLS GUIDES and SCOUTS is husband and wife...alololo..So sweets...
Here are some picca from my KOT day...SEE YA...

3 beauties


It is not complete

Completed

Juju and jojo...cheers

Super MUMMY

May and me

I have grown up

deary friends

JUbli Emas

Flash mob

DANCING

DANCING 2

ACTING..hahahha




Braces...


Masquerade Girls Guide


Who am i??

Girls guide + Scouts

We are happy Friends

Completed with KRS


waffle

hanna

Yani

Both of them are Scouts

With pegawai

I love balloons

LIVE HELL OR WELL YOU CHOOSE

ANIS

Only pretty peoples got balloons.(PERASAN)

P/S LIVING HAPPILY..TI AMO

0 comments: