CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jan 5, 2012

I AM JUST WOKE UP

Dear Princess,
                     I just woke up from my long sleep. The comment from Miss H makes me think that I was left behind in my own world. I need to wake up and strive harder than before.She commented
" Fatin, I do not know where you are. You are not consistent".
                      Okay, I'll take it positively. Last year was the the trial or I can say "TAHUN DUGAAN" bagi aku. But I keep the promise that I will living live to the fullest and keep on promising that this year would be better. So, i must wake up and find the meaning of life again.
                       One more thing, I am sad because she's did not listed me as "1st degree with Honour". I'll take it as challenge. LIVE HELL OR LIVE WELL I CHOOSE. So, now onwards I choose to LIVE WELL and GET GREAT RESULT.Just wait and see...

PICCA OF THE STORY...



Istiqamahlah dalam setiap perkara yang saya lakukan. INSYAALLAH



P/S   The geat blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.

Seneca

(7 B.C. - 65 A.D.)

0 comments: