CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jul 3, 2010

Aku Pun X Tahu....

hmmm...aku pun x tahu tp aku rasa

  • insecure of attendance...hmm..it is because i am afraid of absenceness(ade ke dlm english nie...musykil2)byk sgt yg aku mc.it is because im sick...now having chicken pox...hmm..da Allah nak duga.aku accept ja la...
  • EXAM...im afraid of that..not because im not ready yet but it is because exam is everything to me...since spm, i realised that its everything in my life.
  • LOVE...im in love with my family...i always love them and wanna always be near with them.they are everything to me..nobody can replaced them....
  • FRIENDS...means a lot n help me a lot.especially my beloved roomate...help me in everything...thank you dear...
p/s harap sgt everything gonna be fine....YA ALLAH BANTULAH HAMBAMU YANG LEMAH INI..

0 comments: