CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Apr 15, 2009

i am back from Mara Education fair.A bit tired cuz i got fever,flu and so on.Aku masih terawang-rawang la either tesl or other course.tp abg kat carnival tadi cakap tesl is better.his mother also a tesl student.All my school friends like lost contact dah la.Entah la.Cuma kwn-kwn sk ren ja msih contact.Kdg-kdg rasa cam tinggal kat ISLAND OF CAPRI bersama-sama THOMAS WILSON ja.hehe...ridiculous...He is quite busy with his work.Yesterday he work at Santubong.So,he cannot texting me all time..missed him..


back to my story
'after that we crossed the road in front of our high school.He hold my hand.I think my adrenalin was on the higher rate.I am very happy.He care about me.I will have a sweet dream tonight'

0 comments: